Logging in to Helpdesk (Self-Service Portal)
To log in to the Helpdesk (Self-Service portal), navigate to the Support > Helpdesk Login page of the More4Apps website and enter your email address and password.
If you do not know your password, click the ‘Forgot your password?’ text on this page. On the screen provided enter your user name (email address) and click Submit. You will receive an email with a temporary password. When you log in to the self-service portal, you will be asked to reset this password.
To log out of the self-service portal, simply click ‘Logout’.
Request a Helpdesk Login /Account
If you do not already have a helpdesk account, you will be sent one the first time you use the ‘Request Product Support‘ page. Simply navigate to this page, enter the details and click submit. If you do not already have a helpdesk account, you will be set up with one and your password will be emailed to you. From that point on you will be able to review and update all of your cases via the helpdesk.
When logging a new issue you have the choice of either using the helpdesk or the ‘Request Product Support’ page.
Viewing & Updating Your Cases
Within the helpdesk (self-service portal), the inquiries that you submit to the Customer Support team are called ‘cases’. When you log in you will be on the Home tab, which will display all of your open cases.
To view your open and resolved cases, tick the ‘View Cases’ tab. The open cases that you have submitted will be displayed.
- Select the sub tab of ‘View Closed Cases’ to view a list of your resolved cases.
- Select the sub tab of ”View All Cases’ to view all closed and open cases.
If you are a self-service portal ‘super user’, you will be able to view all of the open and resolved cases submitted by everyone in your company.
To view the details of the case select the appropriate case subject.
- Click ‘View Suggested Solutions’ button on the case to view up to ten solutions that may help you solve your particular case.
- Click ‘Add Comment’ button to add a comment related to your case. The comment entered will be sent to the customer support person allocated to your case.
- Click ‘Add Attachment’ button to add attach a file to your case e.g. a copy of the wizard workbook. This information will be available to the support person allocated to your case.
Logging a Case for Customer Support
To submit a case to our Customer Support team:
- Click the ‘Log a Case’ tab.
- Select the case priority (low, medium, high).
- Select the Wizard which the case relates to from the list of values provided.
- Enter a subject and description for your case. Enter as much information as you can to assist our Customer Support reps in responding to your inquiry. PLEASE include at least a print screen of the “About” form within the Wizard spreadsheet, which is on the right of the main toolbar, so we can see all the version numbers of the wizard you are using.
- Click Submit.
Unfortunately you will be unable to provide attachments in regard to the call at this point. To support your issue with an attachment follow the instructions in the above section after the case has been created.