Released today – to be tested before implementation to users.
The team at More4Apps is excited to announce a new version of Customer Wizard is now available for download from our website. This is a major release of Customer Wizard which has significant architecture changes and performance updates.
The look and feel of our Wizards has been updated as you will see from a new color palette and logo, and some functionality has been modified.
This release also introduces templating to better control access to functions with the Wizard and default behavior of columns. System Administrators may wish to take advantage of this new feature!
Note: Previous template/worksheets cannot be used in this new version as the layout structure of the Wizard has changed with the addition of Upload Action columns and Ribbon changes. Whilst the previous releases of Customer Wizard are still supported, enhancement requests and issues raised on this new version can be actioned more swiftly as it’s built using a more efficient and robust architecture.
If you wish to upgrade – please plan for the implementation accordingly. It will require significant testing and users will need to be familiar with the functional changes. Please ensure you allow enough time for this, and feel free to raise a support query if you encounter any difficulties.
Key Benefits of the new version:
- Major improvements in performance and memory management, allowing greater volumes of data processing.
- No requirement for Customer Wizard database packages.
- MOAC now available based on EBS Responsibility configuration and security.
- Addresses can be shared across operating units – reducing duplicate location records.
- Improved security through the introduction of Templating.
- Ability to Create and Update customer/parties in the same upload.
- Individual columns – no more sharing of columns between Account and Site level.
- Columns renamed to allow for Custom Query download capability.
- Standard Wizard hierarchical layout – no requirement to explicitly link Site records to Account records.
- Updated Ribbon design.
The USER DOCUMENTATION on our website is now updated for this new release.
Download the FUNCTIONAL IMPACT DOCUMENT for Customer Wizard.
Or use the More4Apps TRAINING SCRIPT to understand the new functionality.
Support and Design Manager