Wizard Installation and Configuration Guide
- Video Demonstration – Steps to Install Your More4Apps Wizards
- Video Demonstration – Steps to Configure Your More4Apps Wizards
- Video Demonstration – Importing your connection urls
- Online Help Format – Installation and Configuration Guide
- PDF Format – Installation and Configuration Guide
Shared Installation Script
- Shared Installation Script e.g. install.zip
- Product Installation File e.g. Asset_Wizard_1.1.72.zip
The Shared Installation Script installs the m4aps_xml package that is shared across all More4Apps Wizards. If you are installing multiple products, you will only need to run the ‘Shared Installation Script’ once per Oracle Instance.
The Product Installation File installs the specific product package(s) required for the associated wizard, each product installation file needs to be installed once per Oracle instance.
If our support team request that you install the latest “Shared Installation Script” or “XML Package”, click on one of the links below. (NB. If you have downloaded a product you will also have the same link in your email). Choose the script that relates to your instance of Oracle (i.e. Release 11i or 12):
Our products are compatible with the large majority of business environments. Below are some details for your technical team.
- Microsoft Windows – any version
- Microsoft Excel – minimum version 2000 SP3. Macros need to be enabled while running the Wizards.
- Database Version 10g, 11g, 12c
- Oracle E-Business Suite 11.5.10 onwards (i.e. 11.5.10, 12.0.*, 12.1.*, 12.2.*). On request we may be able to supply versions of our tools on prior releases of Oracle (i.e. many products are also available for 11.5.9)
- Any hardware platform
- We can only support environments that have the database initialization parameters set as per MOS Notes 216205.1 for 11i and 396009.1 for R12
- Apple Mac. The code base for Mac versions of Excel is too different to the PC version, and MS-Windows components required to integrate Excel with a web server are not available in the Mac’s operating system.
- Office 365 (Cloud Edition). The cloud edition of MS-Excel does not provide any automation features (VBA). The browser based spreadsheet is not related to the desktop version of Excel. In order to use the More4Apps Wizards your users must continue to use the Desktop editions of Excel. So please ensure that your Office 365 implementation takes this into account. The Desktop edition is available with the Office 365 ProPlus licensing option.
- Google Sheets