Supporting you through the trial period and then with on-going use of our products is fundamental to the way we do business. Our team is readily available to assist you with the installation and use of products. Our team can provide you with live demonstrations. We have an online helpdesk system where you can log issues, review or update your issues and search for solutions in our knowledge base.
The following resources are available to you:
- Helpdesk Login – Log in to the helpdesk self-service portal. You can create, review and update your issues. If you do not already have a helpdesk account use the ‘Request Product Support’ page to request one.
- Request Product Support – This page gives you quick and easy access to log an issue with our support team. If you do not already have a helpdesk login you will be sent one when you log your first issue.
- Solutions – The Solutions (Knowledge Base) may assist you in finding the answer to your question.
- Product Download – Download the latest version of a product. The links to the installation files will be sent to the email address provided.
- Installation – The ‘Installation and Configuration Guide’ is a useful reference when you are installing a product. We recommend that you follow the steps as described.
- User Documentation – User Documentation is available for each product. You can also access a lot of information about the products via the PRODUCTS tab.
Need more help… perhaps a demonstration?
Remember, if you cannot find what you are looking for, simply request a demonstration or assistance using the ‘Request Product Support‘ page. This offer applies to both current licensed customers and prospective customer’s trialing our products.