What’s New in Excel with MrExcelSeptember 9, 2022
Experience the Latest Features
Discover the new features in Microsoft Excel. There are new formula functions and improvements to pivot tables that Bill Jelen, ‘MrExcel’, demonstrated during the webinar.
Watch MrExcel in action when you complete the short form below to get the webinar recording!
This webinar will cover:
- Save your favorite pivot table settings in the new pivot table defaults dialog
- New powerful formulas where one formula can spill an entire range of results
- New calculation functions SORT, FILTER, UNIQUE
- How XLOOKUP runs circles around INDEX/MATCH or VLOOKUP
- Retrieve exchange rates, stock prices, or weather history using Data Types
- Show all changes made in the last 60 days to your workbook: who, where, when.
- A dozen other minor features such as Unselecting cells, Unhide multiple worksheets, stop Excel from nagging about CSV files.
Meet the Presenter
Bill Jelen – MrExcel
Bill is the host of MrExcel.com and the author of 64 books about Microsoft Excel including Excel Gurus Gone Wild, Pivot Table Data Crunching, and Excel Inside Out.
He has made over 80 guest appearances on TV’s Call for Help with Leo Laporte and was voted guest of the year on the Computer America radio show.
Furthermore, Jelen has produced over 2,400 episodes of his Excel video podcast ‘Learn Excel from MrExcel’. Before founding MrExcel.com in 1998, Jelen spent twelve years “in the trenches”, as a financial analyst for the accounting, finance, marketing, and operations departments of a publicly held company.
Previous Webinars Hosted by MrExcel
Tips to Perk up your Excel Workbooks with MrExcel
Date & Time formats in Excel