A Federal Agency finds a nifty way of managing huge Projects, Tasks, and Budgets under tight resource limitations
The Presidio Trust undertakes roughly about 400 building, construction or maintenance projects of varying sizes each year and meticulously tracks project costs and returns. More4Apps Wizards liberated them from the cumbersome forms interface.
How an Education Provider changed their business model in a matter of months
When one of New Zealand’s largest universities was suddenly required to track time and cost of its human resources, their existing systems became obsolete and they required a new tool to support a whole new business model – FAST.
How to Better Adapt to Business Changes in a Growing Company
Read how James Avery (a fast-growing Jewelry manufacturer, “save an estimated US $840,000 per year” and how, with the More4Apps solutions
embedded in their processes, their set-up has improved by 600%.
Create and Cleanse Customer Data the Easy Way
Data Clean Up – Learn how Centric Group migrated from an old AS400-based system to Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1.3. The business decided to do data cleanup after
the migration to Oracle…
Maintaining BOM Data Across Multiple Systems Using Excel
Toyota Boshoku America
Reduce data entry time from 3-4 weeks to 3-4 days.
Achieving Speed and Flexibility in Business Implementation Cycles
By streamlining data management processes in HR and finance, there have been roll-on effects throughout the business that have brought significant cost savings and improvements in data quality. We replaced costly interfaces, facilitated data migration and significantly reduced implementation cycles.
Here are some more ‘real world’ Excel into Oracle E-Business case studies from clients:
- a case study on Reducing the Stress of Complex Employee Data Management
- a case study from a Hospital using Bill of Materials Wizard Inventory Management (BOMs) Case Study
- a case study from a Medical Manufacturing company
- a case study from Travel Industry RCI (UK)
- a case study from Australasia’s leading integrated energy company Origin
- a case study from US engineering giant Parsons Brinckerhoff
- a case study from retail store chain Warehouse Stationery
- a case study from a Health Board
- a presentation from Mr Ahung Huo, Besthelp Consulting