MrExcel Presents: Powerful Formulas in ExcelAugust 8, 2023
Did you know…
Did you know that there are over 500 calculation formulas in Excel? With Excel adding new features every year, it’s easy to miss powerful new functions that can streamline calculations in your workbooks.
Watch the webinar recording to see Bill Jelen, MrExcel, demonstrate the powerful uses of Excel features.
Complete the form to get the webinar recording today!
Webinar Learning Objectives
- Why XLOOKUP is better than VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, or INDEX/MATCH
- Parse data using the new array helper functions such as TEXTSPLIT
- Reshape ranges using functions such as CHOOSECOLS, TAKE, or DROP
- A free tool from Microsoft Labs to convert a series of sub-formulas into a single custom function that works in any Excel (No VBA required)
- Plus a dozen more functions
Meet the Presenter
Publisher at MrExcel.com
Bill Jelen is the host of MrExcel.com and the author of 64 books about Microsoft Excel including: Excel Gurus Gone Wild, Pivot Table Data Crunching, and Excel Inside Out. He has made over 80 guest appearances on TV’s Call for Help with Leo Laporte and was voted guest of the year on the Computer America radio show.
Jelen produced over 2400 episodes of his Excel video podcast entitled Learn Excel from MrExcel. Before founding MrExcel.com in 1998, Jelen spent twelve years “in the trenches”, as a financial analyst for the accounting, finance, marketing, and operations departments of a publicly held company.
Previous Webinars Hosted by MrExcel
MrExcel Presents: Project Accounting in Excel
What’s New in 2023 with Excel?
Charting and Data Visualization Tricks in Excel
Tips to Perk up your Excel Workbooks with MrExcel
Connect with us on our social networks | @more4apps