Tips to Perk up your Excel Workbooks with MrExcelSeptember 13, 2022
Ways to Make your Spreadsheet Calculate Faster
We hope you enjoyed a cup of coffee as Bill Jelen, “MrExcel” from MrExcel.com, discussed techniques for adding a jolt to your workbook to calculate speed.
Find out which formula is fast and efficient when you watch the webinar.
Complete this short form to receive a copy of the webinar recording today!
Watch the webinar to discover:
- A simple macro for measuring formula recalc times
- How running totals can calculate hundreds of times faster
- The unintuitive ways to make your VLOOKUP 100 times faster
- A case where Phase Values would take 40 minutes but one obscure command operated in seconds
- When a helper column eliminates hundreds of thousands of needless calculations
- How the performance team in Redmond has fine-tuned Excel – the speed of improvements made in the last 2-3 years. You might still be avoiding features that used to be notoriously slow but are now lightning fast
Meet the Presenter
Jelen is the host of MrExcel.com and the author of 64 books about Microsoft Excel including Excel Gurus Gone Wild, Pivot Table Data Crunching, and Excel Inside Out.
He has made over 80 guest appearances on TV’s Call for Help with Leo Laporte and was voted guest of the year on the Computer America radio show.
Furthermore, Jelen has produced over 2,400 episodes of his Excel video podcast ‘Learn Excel from MrExcel’. Before founding MrExcel.com in 1998, Jelen spent twelve years “in the trenches”, as a financial analyst for the accounting, finance, marketing, and operations departments of a publicly held company.
Previous Webinars Hosted by MrExcel
Date & Time Formats in Excel: Automate Formulas for Budgets, Price Lists, and More
What’s New in Excel with MrExcel