PO Wizard enables you to create, validate and upload Purchase Orders (Blanket or Standard) into Oracle Purchasing. Orders may be created by importing a file from another system or downloading orders from Oracle. You can then use spreadsheet functionality to create new orders or add lines to existing orders.
- Loads standard purchase orders or blanket purchase agreements
- Enables the loading of attachments
- Distributes to a general ledger account or project
- Downloads existing orders from Oracle Purchasing
- Ability to add lines to existing purchase orders or blanket purchase agreements
- Able to modify existing lines in blanket purchase agreements
- Validates then loads purchase orders into Oracle Purchasing, processing messages are returned to the spreadsheet
- Cancel Existing PO Headers, Lines, Shipments and Blanket Releases
- Create Complex Purchase Orders with lines and pay items that represent the required tracking and ability to control payment processing ( R12 only)
- Create a sourcing rule in the spreadsheet out of item and document information the supplier sends.
Book A Webinar Demonstration NOW